The Trias retractable ballpoint pen impresses with its exceptional design and simplicity. The one-piece hexagonal barrel is complemented by a modern push button clip that dips into the barrel sleeve. The combination of reduced design, simple technology and attractive price make the Trias a popular giveaway item for trade fairs and events.
But the Trias recycling antibacterial offers more than pure aesthetics. The barrel and mechanism are made of 100% recycled plastic. In addition, an additive has been added to the plastic granulate that provides antibacterial and antiviral protection against coronaviruses. Special colours and "mix it, match it" across all components can be implemented from an order quantity of 3,000 pieces.
Its special shape not only creates a special look, but also offers a sensational 7 imprint areas for personalisation. The flat, wide clip offers plenty of space and can be attractively customised using both conventional printing methods and full-area digital printing.
- Retractable ballpoint pen in hexagonal design
- Bestseller with antibacterial and antiviral effect
- Barrel and mechanism made from recycled plastics
- Wide clip with large advertising spaces
- Wide range of configuration options
- Sensational 7 imprint areas
- Full-surface digital printing on the clip
- Attractive price/performance ratio
- Climate-neutral production with 100% green electricity
- Made in Germany